His Hack The Entrepreneur podcast is a show which reveals the fears, habits, and inner-battles behind big name entrepreneurs and those on the path to success. The podcast was launched with the initial plan of having 30 cool conversations but later became on of the most popular business podcasts which has already been downloaded over 2.4 million times (now Brand Architect feels really small compared to this…)
In this interview we talk about:
- how launching a podcast helped Jon establish his personal brand
- how switching the attention from himself to his audience became a turning point for the podcast success
- how Jon makes money with his podcast
- how to get amazing guests for your podcast (special tip explained in details from Jon)
- how to get funding for your business (special tip from Gary V)
- being everywhere vs being really good at 1 thing
Food for Thought
Podcasting is very intimate.
No one’s gonna pick you up and push you and get you started, but when you’re already in motion everybody wants to grab your hand and pull you along.
[text-blocks id=”2926″ slug=”podcast-subscription-links”]