Before getting to the episode, as I already mentioned in the intro I am very excited to put out my mentorship program and I would love to work with you and help you succeed this year. Check out all the details here
Today I speak to Tyler Basu. Tyler is a content marketer, podcast host and digital magazine publisher.
In this interview we discuss:
- why and how Tyler rebranded his personal brand and niched his topics being around lifestyle entrepreneurship
- how Tyler is managing the content creation for his own brand and for another corporate brand (i.e. Thinkific)
- how Tyler balances the 3 brand hats he is wearing now
- online courses and the Thinkific platform
- should you create the course and promote it when it’s done or
- should you validate the idea by pre-selling it before it’s created?
- the best ways of marketing online courses
- how to take care of your students after the sale
- repurposing content
So if you have an online course or are planning to create one Tyler and Thinkific have prepared a special bonus for you. You can get one free month on Thinkific Business Plan (worth $99) AND $800 worth of premium training courses for free just click here to get the bonuses.