AS FEATURED ON:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN HAPPY LISTENERS
- Worth every secondAugust 26, 2016 by Med EL ASSAL from United States
Very useful content, you remind me of Lewis howes from an athlete into a life coach ... Keeping this pace, you'll be a branding authority Good luck
- Worth your time!May 29, 2016 by Tayard from Canada
Ani gets knowledgeable guests. Ani and her guests provide important information for writers. if you are interested in the creative and business side of writing, this podcast is for you.
- Inspired!May 26, 2016 by Beams5 from Canada
I recently found this podcast and I started to listen from the beginning. The first couple episodes make me feel like Ani knew me personally. I 'm in good company because all new writers have the same fears and struggles. Ani and her guests have inspired me and I write daily! Looking forward to catching up on more episodes.
- Wonderful Advice!May 7, 2016 by RickM62 from United States
Hi, I'm Rick from Boone, North Carolina. Just started listening to your podcast and was so pleased to hear so much wonderful advice about writing and putting yourself out there in the public eye to promote yourself and your work. Thank you so much!
- Encouraging and informativeMay 2, 2016 by LailaRed from South Africa
Thanks Ani for your upbeat and honest podcasts.
- Inspiring and packed with valueApril 29, 2016 by Zknee123 from United States
I've fallen in love with Ani's voice! Every episode contains so many great ideas and pieces of advice and each time from the unique perspective of successful entrepreneurs. Ani is so motivational and I'm constantly imagining myself on the show talking to her about the steps I took to reach success with my first book. Looking forward to that day! Here's to Ani!
- A Sincere Voice for Today’s Writers Wishing to Be ReadApril 26, 2016 by GCS by Mia Davies Review from United States
Was on the hunt for some more great writing podcasts when I stumbled across Ani’s “Write to be Read” podcast and was hooked. Her sincerity and desire to help struggling writers to get published and enjoy the work they do was just the dose of inspiration I needed to get back in the saddle and get excited about my craft again.
- A Wonderful SurpriseApril 23, 2016 by David Villalva from United States
I’m surprised I didn’t know about this podcast until recently. I’m thankful it found me though. I’ve inhaled a bunch of episodes (with amazing guests) in the past week, and I discovered that Ani Alexander is a genuine host looking to help as many writers as possible. Definitely check out this wonderful podcast.
- A must for ALL writersApril 16, 2016 by Sircle6 from United States
This is one of the BEST podcast on writing ever!! If you are a new writer OR an old one that is aspiring to get published… NO time of yours will be wasted in listening to this very informative and FREE podcast!!!! I’ve loved the entire guest list she's had on so far. And even the guests that are not up my alley, I could still glean some great information to use as a writer. Ani Alexander has a charming Zsa Zsa Gabor “like” accent mixed with some smart monologues. She’s very likable to listen to (in my opinion) unlike some podcast personality out there. What I like best are her questions and how they are perfectly pointed to get the best answers in a short amount of time. Thanks for all your hard work Ani
- Great Advice for newbiesApril 13, 2016 by Jkor72 from United States
Thank you Ms. Alexander for your insightful podcast. Every episode is fun and informative.
- A must if you're going to write!!March 29, 2016 by pjwb2911 from United States
If you are a writer, or if you plan plan to be a writer, Ani's podcast is an absolute must! The content in this podcast is packed full with writing tips, publishing, marketing, dealing with bad reviews, and so much more. If you ever thought, "I'll write a book and self-publish it", then you better listen to Ani's podcast. I honestly had no idea writing a book involved so much outside of the writing. I listened to one or two of her latest podcasts and then went back and listened to all of them beginning with the very first. I'm so glad I did. Now I feel like I am equipped and can pursue my writing career the right way. Thanks Ani!!!!!
- Great for newbies!March 11, 2016 by deens21 from United States
I love Ani! She’s super humble and adorable when she speaks, but she also has a commitment to high quality guests and content. It’s the best podcast out there for writers who are just starting out.
- Great PodcastJanuary 22, 2016 by Randy Tramp from United States
Ani is a wonderful communicater.
- Great Podcast!January 8, 2016 by Moms With Dreams from United States
I love the concept and all the valuable information that Ani shares. I'm very grateful that I found this podcast. Great job, Ani!
- Thank you.December 7, 2015 by AsapShorty from Israel
I just subscribed, and I must say I'm happy I did! I like your podcasts and the people you bring. Keep updating.
- Great TipsOctober 29, 2015 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Excellent Niche! As an author I found this podcast extremely helpful. I will recommend this podcast to my friends that love to write.
- Authentic, Deep and PowerfulOctober 28, 2015 by stellabelle! from United States
I've been listening to this podcast and am struck by the enormous amount of useful information I've received from Ani so far. I am sooooooo grateful that I found this podcast because there's a lot of low quality stuff out there that I'm glad I didn't waste my time on. I am very happy and grateful that this podcast exists! Go Ani!
- Make it a habitOctober 21, 2015 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
This show has given me so much information on how to retain that passion for writing. Making writing a habit! So grateful I have come accross Ani's show, so many helpful tips and interesting contents.
- love this podcastOctober 19, 2015 by Rinaldo | ELI20 Podcast from Croatia
This podcast motivated me to write more and write with a purpose.
- Makes me want to keep listening !September 22, 2015 by dennislanglais from United States
Ani Such a great podcast I have shared it with a few friends now, and they fee the same. I love the sole episode concept as well, it mixes it up a bit. Thanks for podcasting for us. Looking forward to more episodes
- Inspiring!September 11, 2015 by LuckyBoyAZ from United States
I've been looking into self-publishing and reading a lot of online content for awhile. Then I found Ani's podcast and have been listening non-stop. She has such a variety of guests with incredibly valuable advice for anyone looking to write and successfully self-publish. She also spans a good variety of topics and really focuses on helping to inspire listeners. Listening has really gotten me excited to get going in the self-publishing process. Incredibly valuable content, I love it. Thank you, Ani!
- Good show!September 9, 2015 by Big Casino 79 from United States
Would love longer solo episodes. Great show!
- this is so enjoyable!September 8, 2015 by Shari T from United States
Loving each episode!
- Excellent Show!!September 8, 2015 by Chris Cerrone from United States
Really enjoying this podcast. entertaining, and engaging!
- Love Ani!September 1, 2015 by g_welch from United States
I am so glad I connected with her and this podcast! I am just getting serious about my writing and this podcast is a goldmine of resources!!! Thank you Ani and keep the shows coming!~rapwithnic
- A great resource for first time authorsAugust 28, 2015 by ByronDane from United States
Ani generously offers her experience and insight into the writing and book publishing industry with the heart of a teacher. Her desire for others to succeed comes accoss as very genuine and the guests she brings on offer so much invaluable knowledge to help anyone thinking of writing a book. A great tool of writing wisdom. Hghest possible recommendation!
- Excellent resourceAugust 17, 2015 by Bigyogi from United States
Very well put together podcast, full of useful. Inspired me to put pen to paper myself and write about my experiences working with at risk youth in group homes. Writing a fictional story based on events and situations in that field! Keep inspiring Ani!
- Invaluable Podcast!August 14, 2015 by Redding66 from United States
I absolutely love the Write 2b Read podcast! This podcast is an invaluable resource for all newbie writers. Ani is motivating and inspiring as well as providing informative interviews with essential information for writers. Keep up the good work Ani!
- Listen and LearnJuly 16, 2015 by shanti68 from Canada
This has to be one of the best writing podcasts that I've ever listened to It is diverse in its content and it's impossible not to come away with at least one tip about writing, self publishing and many more topics related to writing. Thank you Ani for giving us this gem.
- Practical, super insightfulJune 27, 2015 by Userbotss from United States
Ani is a gem -- both for writers and podcast fans. Can't get enough
- The How-To for Becoming an AuthorMay 16, 2015 by SelfEmployedKing.com Mike K. from United States
Many people are "writing a book" but few become an author. From those that become an author few become a "best selling author" For the Books that are written, few are read. Ani is your solution and this podcast can help you not only get your book published but help you get your book read. Great guest and even greater when solo just offering advice. Highly recommend ~ Mike Kawula
- Good show, informative stuff, knowledgeable guestsMay 16, 2015 by Amar Vyas from India
I came across this show a few months ago and have listened to nearly 50 episodes till date. In terms of the overall value for time, I would rate it as a good show. Ani's guests are knowledgeable, the content is interesting, there is variety in the speakers (who would like to listen to ten authors or five editors in consecutive episodes? Loved to hear from guests like Pat Flynn and JOanna Penn. Ani's personal stories that she shares at times- be it the winter in Armenia or her journey to becoming an author keep the show interesting. At times, the show gets lengthy and seems to drag, that's my only feedback, and missing one star is NOT because of Ani's accent, which in fact one begins to stop noticing in a span of three or four episodes.
- How to Make $450K with Mark Dawson (5-5-15)May 5, 2015 by Author David Freeman from United States
This is an excellent interview with an Author who knows and practices an exceptionally successful system of marketing his own books. Ani drives the conversation and Mark supplies the first hand summaries of how he moved from new Indie Author to earning nearly half a million dollars in sales in one year. After listening to this episode, I had to stop, write down the key points and take action to take the first basic point about building a mailing list and adding the call to action to my books, Amazon & Social Media Bios and more. That was step number one. Now, to go back and listen again. I'm jazzed!
- Smart and informative!April 29, 2015 by Home Executive from United States
I enjoy listening to Ani's interviews as well as her own commentary on writing. She gives great insight and encouragement to kept writing and growing your writing business as well.
- Engaging and inspirationalApril 18, 2015 by Crouching haggis from Canada
I enjoy listening to writing Podcasts but Ani's is far and away my favourite. She has a warm, engaging style and well chosen guests. Her advice is genuine and actionable. Give her a show a listen, you won't be disappointed.
- About that accent….March 18, 2015 by Sagebrush725 from United States
I’ve gotta admit. While listening to the first podcast, I was thinking Ani’s accent was a bit too thick. Too much. However, after getting sucked into the podcasts’s content. I’m a fan. Might even have developed an accent. At least in my brain while I’m cogitating on writing challenges. Thanks Ani!
- A writer’s educationMarch 13, 2015 by Little Blue Dragon from Norway
I can’t even remember how I stumbled across this podcast. But, within a few weeks, I have listened to almost all of Ani Alexander’s podcasts and each week I look forward to a new one. Ani presents bits and pieces on all aspects of writing, in a way that makes it less overwhelming for a beginner. I think by listening to this podcast you are already far on your way to becoming a published author. Enjoy Ani’s clear and personable interviews and her deep passion for the craft.
- Awesome Show!February 19, 2015 by StevnGeorgia from United States
I have been listening to Ani since the fall of 2014...I am sooo glad that I found her show! Amazing! Excellent interviews! The information that she shares is helping me with my work on my first book! Thoroughly enjoyed the Joe Bunting episode! Keep up the great work! Thank you for taking the time to produce your podcast! Steve (Teaching Learning Leading K12 podcast)
- A Fantastic Resource For Wannabe Writers!January 29, 2015 by Pidge Beaks from United Kingdom
I got put on to Ani through a friend, and I’m glad I ended up here. I’m in the middle of the 2nd draft of my first book and still have lots of questions about writing, marketing and the industry in general. Ani strives to investigate a unique aspect of Writing, Self Publishing or Marketing in every episode and brings a warm and infectious curiosity to her shows. Highly recommend!
- Great interviews on publishingJanuary 26, 2015 by Brad Westen from United States
Ani asks the right questions, these interviews are publishing gold.
- BrilliantJanuary 17, 2015 by jimtally from United States
Ani I'm SO grateful to have found your podcast,website,Facebook page etc. I'm a newbie writer and you have helped me immensely. I have about 20 subscriptions and yours is one of the few that I'm constantly listening to. Thank you! Well I've finally got caught up, and have listened to every episode, and I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt...Ani brung it!!! She asks all the right questions that we wanna know, she has an uncanny ability to get her interviewee to tell us all the hidden secrets...must be the smooth accent...Lol Way to go Ani, look forward to working with you soon. =)
- Love this podcast!!January 11, 2015 by FutureEx-Mrs.Malcolm from United States
I just discovered this podcast, and I love it! Ani is a wonderful interviewer, and she asks questions that are valid for anyone wanting to create a career as a writer. I can't wait to listen to more! Well done!!!
- Perfect!January 3, 2015 by ImAdamBailey from United States
I just discovered Ani and the Write 2B Read Podcast and I'm so excited! Her interview style is engaging and there are many actionable takeaways from each episode. As a writer this is a dream come true podcast for me.
- Great guests, informativeDecember 28, 2014 by @aaronolson82 from United States
I've learned a lot in just the few episodes I've listed ended to abut self publishing. Thanks for bringing us this content Ani.
- InspiringDecember 19, 2014 by aclaessen from United States
- Everyone's a writerNovember 18, 2014 by Chris Pilon from United States
All of us have a good book inside of us. Ani's podcast gives you the inspiration and knowledge to make that a true possibility. Excited for every episode because they are packed full of good information and encouragement.
- Motivating!November 17, 2014 by Dabraintalk from United States
Love this podcast! Very inspirational and motivating to get things going and to get out of your own way!
- What A GREAT Podcast !!!November 17, 2014 by DefiningMomentsTv.com from United States
If you have ever wanted a chance at being a successful author/writer then you need to listen to this podcast, so you can get into the minds of other great writers. This show will bring your gift of communication to a whole new level.
- Ani RocksNovember 11, 2014 by J. Lawrence from United States
I'm thoroughly enjoying this podcast. Hearing from authors about what it takes to be read in this business is extremely enlightening. The way the podcast is set up is laid back and comfy, very informal, and not too commercialized. I look forward to listening and learning more. Great job!
- Great info for authorsNovember 11, 2014 by Darcy S from Canada
This podcast has the content you need to be successful as a writer/author. Great show!
- Write your own story today!November 9, 2014 by Podbeast from Australia
If you have been wanting to write a book but haven't done yet (but really want to), this is the podcast you need! My favorite part is the interview with Danny Iny, he gave tips on how to build and engage your target audience from scratch. He said that if you want people to like and support your book, write something they want to read. This is a simple and very realistic advice.
- Write 2B ReadNovember 8, 2014 by LorBlr from United States
Great episodes and interviews!
- Love it!November 7, 2014 by Sarah Spear from New Zealand
I love listening to Ani and her author-guests. I love how they freely share genuine advice in a tough industry.
- Great Show for Indie AuthorsNovember 7, 2014 by RonEstrada from United States
I just discovered Ani and what a pleasant surprise. She has a nice, clean show and a wide variety of interview. I listen to a lot of indie podcasts and she's on my "must listen" list now. Great show! Thanks for your hard work, Ani!
- Anti rocks!!October 30, 2014 by jpar.co from United States
Genuine interviews with great guests! Chock full of information for beginning writer! Keep up the great work Ani!
- Great inspiration for writersOctober 27, 2014 by Defeat the Drama from United States
Great interview style, wonderful guests and inspiring stories! The how to’s and victories for authors and those who want to be!
- So helpfulOctober 22, 2014 by ETZ_1970 from United States
I’m really getting into improving my writing and this show is so helpful.
- Great tips, quality contentOctober 18, 2014 by Heather Bayer from Canada
As an aspiring writer I was eager to learn and Ani delivers great content that answered a lot of my questions. There’s a good range of interviews on diverse topics relating to writing and getting published. A lot of good stuff.
- Awesome!!October 17, 2014 by The Entrepreneurs Library from United States
Great content and very helpful show! I can see this podcast helping out many writers and authors. Thanks Ani for all that you do!
- Great Interviews!October 15, 2014 by Omar Zenhom from United States
Love the interview with Tony Riches! Ani does a great job as a host! Subscribe! Omar Zenhom, The $100 MBA Show Podcast
- Great find!October 14, 2014 by remontech.com from United States
As a writer of my first book, this podcast is a great find! As I go through the process of writing, self-publishing, and marketing my first book, this will be a great companion. Thank you Ani!
- A great resource and very inspiringOctober 13, 2014 by ScubaPath.com from United States
What a great idea for a podcast. Really great resource for anyone even thinking about ever writing a book. Inspiring stories , details about self publishing and more. A home run for Ani! You will love hearing the stories even if you don't think you will ever publish a book.
- Timely Advice!!October 13, 2014 by Txactor from United States
Love the whole Book Magnet series which is what immediately attracted my attention. Great advice and I'm going to be able to use what I'm hearing for a new ebook project. Thanks.
- THANKS ANI !!!October 13, 2014 by dbs743 from United States
I especially enjoyed Ani's episode about "How To Find Ideas To Write About". I enjoy reading and writing short opinions about varius topics. I don't have the patience to read a lot of books or write a book, but I enjoy reading blog articles. I have been thinking about starting my own blog, so this episode helped me narrow down topic ideas. Thanks Ani !!! ... Derek Smith, "Selling On Purpose"
- More great stuff!October 13, 2014 by Pete Sveen (DIY PETE) from United States
I just listened to the latest episode and it really struck a chord. I am currently working on publishing a book because of your inspiration and so much of the information I learn is helping me along the way. Thank you!
- Great ShowOctober 13, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
This is a great show, especially for those of us that are possibly thinking about writing a book at some point. Ani does a great job of breaking topics down in great detail, especially for those of us that aren’t “in the know”.
- great guests!October 10, 2014 by Rachel Rofe from United States
as a self published author many times over, I’m looking forward to catching up on all back episodes and learning as much as i can. you’ve got some amazing guests!
- Good informationOctober 10, 2014 by Pam Moore SocialZoomFactor from United States
Great information for writers. Keep up the great work! Ani is a great story teller.
- Great show!October 9, 2014 by Fabienne Raphael from Canada
Writing is an art. It allows anyone to share information, stories, feelings, facts, and many other things! This podcast gives resources, tips, information to help anyone who wants to write, self-publish or market their book. Great show!
- Great resource!October 8, 2014 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Practical and to-the-point advice that all writers can use to write and sell books. Great, great stuff!
- High ValueOctober 8, 2014 by Career Entrepreneur from United States
Self-publishing and writing for marketing, promotion, and profit are all spectacular opportunities in today's world. Ani's guidance on how to nail it is so valuable. If you're a writer or marketer trying to figure it out, check out this podcast.
- Excellent podcastOctober 7, 2014 by Fazworld from United States
I've been listening to Anni's podcasts now for over a month and I must say the shows are entertaining and informative. Good guests and Anni is so friendly and pleasant to listen to.
- Great writing tips for future authorsOctober 6, 2014 by FromLisa2 from United States
A book is on my short list of things to do. Thank you for these awesome tips! I really loved your interview with Danny Iny. His points about writing good content, writing seriously (not like a hobby), and getting inspired by what's possible. I also loved Steve Scott's interview. It is great hearing about his Amazon success strategies, what he invests in, and how he has had great success on Kindle. Lisa Cummings | Career Q&A podcast
- For writers and wannabe’s...October 6, 2014 by FGustafson - OneBoldMove.com from United States
Love this show. Great information for writers and aspiring writers. So much awesome information!
- excellent podcast for new writers!October 1, 2014 by Hayley from Pittsburgh from United States
I love listening to Ani Alexander interview authors. She asks great questions and I have learned a ton! As an aspiring writer myself, I appreciate Ani's supportive and encouraging attitude - helps me stay motivated. I highly recommend this podcasts to writers, both new and experienced.
- Love It 🙂October 1, 2014 by mummymunt from Australia
I only discovered this podcast a couple of days ago, but I've already listened to about half of the episodes and I've enjoyed them thoroughly. Ani is generous and thoughtful, and she touches on so many topics that are important to writers everywhere, published or not. She interviews great guests on the podcast as well, making it even better. Ani Alexander has a new fan 🙂
- Ani is just amazingSeptember 26, 2014 by cgarbis from United States
Ani is one of the most inspirational writers I personally know. She is determined and persistent, she aims consistently for excellence. And this podcast is golden because she shares her experiences, her trials and tribulations, puts them all out there to help fellow writers, both experienced and fledgling. Anyone writing or thinking about it will definitely benefit from Ani’s podcasts, she’s open, honest, and tremendously encouraging. Listen particularly to "A Talk About Criticism," invaluable words of wisdom.
- So glad I found!September 24, 2014 by unfdoug from United States
I sent this over to my friend Becca because she is a fantasy non-fiction writer and was helping me try to self publish my first ebook for Amazon. Thanks for the amazing insight.
- A writers dream!September 16, 2014 by KimanziC from United States
As a writer, this is my go to show for information and inspiration!
- Great podcast for writersSeptember 13, 2014 by John Tighe from United Kingdom
As the author of three self-published books this podcast is a great resource - thanks Ani!
- Ani Alexander is rising to the top!September 13, 2014 by Jared Easley from United States
I love this podcast like a fat kid loves cake. Ani cares for her audience & practices consistent generosity. In short, she treats people like friends & not numbers. I would you encourage you to consider hitting subscribe for that reason alone.
- Good topic.September 13, 2014 by joecastic from United States
A nice, inspirational vibe for creative individuals, in this case authors, who want to turn their passion into a career. Indeed, publishing is such rapidly moving, quickly changing field your podcast series will certainly prove to be a valuable resource as it is today. My intermittent gripe about podcasts these days being too top-heavy with the interview format, would be misplaced here. This format make perfect sense for this subject due to its industry based and heavy informational nature. More thoughts regarding your format - Even though your format is working very well for you now, IMHO a solid 30 or 40 minute interview might be a tad tough for some to stick with no matter how interesting. So I realize my suggestion would be a of a change of structure for you, but knowing now much activity there is right now in the world of publishing, particularly self publishing, these days, how about coming up with a 5 to 10 minute interlude either in the middle of your show, or at the end? That is, something to really pique the interest of those who really want to make a "go" at it. What I am thinking of here is a news break of sorts, where you report on the very latest twists and turns of POD (Print on Demand) technology, tips for authors about how to prepare their work for Kindles or iPads, how Amazon has just changed their Audible service to help bring together more authors with voiceover artists, etc. etc. etc. Most of which can easily be found on-line by Googling of course, but just the kind of industry insider stuff that may take your podcasts from the level of "Very nice.", to the realm of, "If I'm serious, I absolutely can NOT miss the next installment of Write 2B Read!" Mechanically, I can really appreciate the work you've done on the audio side, particularly with regard to the clarity of the one being interviewed. And I like the fact that you are using a catchy intro with a professional voice over. Good call to action at the end as well complete with your outtro music. This structure makes a connection to the radio-esque origins of podcast show production. I am sure most of us have folds in our brains by now that "listen" for these intro/outro bookends.
- Really Addictive Podcast!September 12, 2014 by WP Foundation from United States
I've been listening for about a month now, and have learned SO much! I enjoy her style of interview, her voice, and how she really asks important questions. This is one of my favorite podcasts, right along with the Cliff Ravenscraft and Michael Stelzner.
- So glad I found this!September 11, 2014 by ElaineWatt from United Kingdom
This podcast was recommended to me by a friend, really glas I took a look it's got lots of actionable ideas!
- Serious resource for publishingSeptember 11, 2014 by dailytravelshow from United States
Check this out if you're looking to write or publish your own book, or want to pick up on strategies to create your own writing career!
- Awesome podcast!!September 11, 2014 by Christina Olivia from United States
So glad I came across this podcast! I’ve been wanting to write & self-publish a book but had too many questions and wasn’t really sure how to go about it. Ani gives great tips and breaks it all down. She’s also great to listen to. A must listen to if you’re interested in taking your writing skills to the next level.
- Awesome!September 11, 2014 by Gary @ Breakthrough Cocktail from United States
Great resource for anyone looking to publish their own book.
- I too can be an author - perfect show!September 10, 2014 by Andy Z (Az) from United States
This podcast is so needed for any aspiring author, person who never thought they could be an author but has a message to get out to the world, and/or authors desiring to have more success. Ani lives her words and encouragement, and her guests provide invaulable content on how to make it all a reality. I'm excited to continue to listen more and now believe I too can be an author, and have a place to go to help me get there! Thanks so much Ani!! Andy Z.
- Great resource for writers!September 10, 2014 by WellKeptWallet from United States
If you are looking to write and want to learn from people who have been successful at it, this podcast is for you.
- If you want to write a book, listen to this show first!September 10, 2014 by @qwestwood from United States
The sign of a great fiction author is to get the reader interested in the characters. For a podcaster doing interviews, a great podcaster gets their listener interested in the subject they are interviewing. Ani does a great job with this, I loved her interviews with Kary Oberbrunner and Chris Brogan!
- Fantastic insightSeptember 10, 2014 by Sethr28 from United States
Ani really knows how to expire writers. Im new to article marketing and this has been a great inspiration to my new found passion. Thanks a lot!
- Great podcast for authorsSeptember 10, 2014 by Ruby.Legacy from Canada
Wow! I am very glad I have found this podcast. What a great resource for aspiring authors. Really enjoyed the interviews with guest authors too. Even if you're already an author, there are some very helpful tips shared here.
- AwesomeSeptember 10, 2014 by WanderingTrader from United States
Great interviews on this podcast. Really love the format and also love the stories that Anni tells. Would highly recommend it for anyone!
- Essential listening for writers!September 10, 2014 by Christine Rose Elle from United States
Love all the different interviews. Learning so much!
- GREAT STUFF!!!September 10, 2014 by Liontex from United States
Such an interesting podcast. I love every episode!
- Thanks for a great resourceSeptember 10, 2014 by Dwatt from United States
As a want to be writer this is a great resource. Thanks for taking the time to create such great and valuable content. Hopefully my book will be on it’s way.
- This is THE podcast for writersSeptember 10, 2014 by Tim Paige - ConversionCast from United States
Ani knows what she’s talking about — whether it’s marketing, publishing, or just getting your name out there, this is the podcast that writers NEED to hear.
- Needed Encouragement!September 10, 2014 by Guy@TheTraumaTherapistProject from United States
It’s no secret that writing is often difficult for many of us, and frequently daunting. But what Ani is doing here with this podcast is bringing a much needed voice of encouragement and inspiration to all of us who dream of taking our writing into the publishing realm! Thank you and well done!
- Fantastic & InformativeSeptember 4, 2014 by The Whispering Pen from United States
Excellent information about writing, getting published and marketing your book(s). Ani asks the right questions. She interviews people who have been through the process of publishing a book. Love all the podcasts!
- Amazing PodcastSeptember 2, 2014 by Khadijanel from Nigeria
I am addicted to this podcast! Im always looking forward to the next episode. It has a lot of great content such as tips, advice, and inspiration for wanna-be-writers, and already-writers. Keep doing what you do Ani, your audience luvs you.
- Great Resource For Story TellersSeptember 2, 2014 by Tayo Rockson from United States
I'm so glad I came across Ani's podcast because as a writer and blogger myself I"m always looking to perfect my skills and this was perfect for me. Ani does a great job of showing us how to embrace our creative identities. Definitely added to my routine!
- This is simply great!!September 1, 2014 by davidralphuk from United Kingdom
Wether you are an inspriring writer or an established one, you cant fail to be fascinated by this show. The host does a great job of sharing her passion, and get the creative juices flowing.....and she has a sexy accent too!!!
- All writers need to make this a regular part of their lives!September 1, 2014 by BruceVanHorn from United States
I stumbled across Ani's show because of a tweet on Twitter. I was curious about the author she was interviewing. I was so impressed with the information I heard on that show, I went back to listen to ALL of them. Ani is brining on great authors and delivering information that every writter needs to hear and embrace to become more successful. We all want to be read and Ani's show delivers solid content to help us make that a reality!
- So InspiringAugust 26, 2014 by rlgrant from United States
Many great tips and realistic advice for writers. Every time I listen, I get inspired and learn so much more. I'm very happy I came across this podcast and I hope Ani goes far and does many great things. Keep the information coming!
- Ani Knows Her StuffAugust 24, 2014 by filmmakerdoc from United States
I love what Ani is doing! So many questions with honest, helpful answers. Keep up the great work, Ani!!
- love it!August 23, 2014 by Mr. Clever from United States
As an author myself, I”m always looking for new information on how to market books and writing. I found this podcast very helpful. Everybody wants what they write to be read and this podcast will show you how to make that happen!
- Quality Content for Every Author!August 21, 2014 by Deb Scott from United States
Great quality content, excellent guests, superior host, all around excellent show!!! Learn so much - thank you!
- Excellent content, and perfect for the author in meAugust 19, 2014 by TheOverwhelmedBrain from United States
I call myself a new author, but I've been writing for almost a year now. Still, new for the most part! The host, Ani, knows her stuff. She asks her guests the questions I want to know the answer to. I love her style, and she seems really genuinely interested and passionate about what she talks about it. Great show!
- Ani Alexander: Write 2B ReadAugust 19, 2014 by mdellert from United States
Ani Alexander has created a series of accessible, informative, and inspiring podcasts about what it means to live and work as a writer. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to realistically understand the challenges and rewards that writers face in today's marketplace.
- Wonderful podcast for authorsAugust 19, 2014 by JimKukral from United States
I highly recommend you subscribe to this podcast for authors. Ani features authors every week that offer helpful insights to help you sell more books.
- Great!August 18, 2014 by Ryan Rodal from United States
Awesome info for new writers!
- Great motivation to write, and improve your writing!August 12, 2014 by Oakley182 from United States
Ani has a great story herself, and talks with some great guests, very good info on self publishing in episode 6!!
- Ani is AmazingAugust 12, 2014 by Kary Oberbrunner from United States
Ready for a power-packed dose of inspiration? Check out Ani Alexander. She has clarity, confidence, and competence. Listen and you will be a Soul on Fire.
- Thnak you!!!August 6, 2014 by Laurel E from United States
Love it Ani...thanks for all of the great advice!
- Thoughtful, practical program with clear action steps to help aspiring authorsAugust 2, 2014 by KathyB810 from Australia
Ani Alexander has put together a thoughtful, considerate and practical program with clear action steps to help aspiring authors to achieve their first success, and even seasoned writers to reach their next level of success. Any uncertainties or gaps you may have about how to write your book, and/or promote your book to get the most out of the vast array of review and promotion options, Ani outlines the essential steps and the “who’s who" organizations, so you can share your book with, and reach as many people as possible in your market. She covers the key things you need to know, because there is so much to be aware of, and simplifies it all in easy-to-follow, guiding action steps. She also doesn’t pretend to know it all, and positions herself with her Community of followers in a co-learning journey, inviting others to contribute their knowledge for the good of all participants. Ani also includes some very inspiring interviews with successful authors to round-out the learning experience. A must to add to your list if you are serious about becoming a successful author.
- BeautifulJuly 29, 2014 by Norvaljoe from United States
Just found this podcast yesterday while looking for help launching my writing career. I signed up for a half dozen at the same time. Some I've dropped already, but this one I'll keep. Ani keeps it simple and interesting. She has intelligent conversations with her interviews and her suggestions have been useful. I already, after only two, love the Book Magnet sereies. What a smart and catchy idea. Keep up the great podcasts and I love to listen to your voice.
- Great podcast for future authorsJuly 29, 2014 by MelisWilson from United States
If you are thinking of becoming an author then this is the podcast for you. You'll find great information here on how to be a good writer.
- Exceptionally instructive!July 29, 2014 by Arshak Gh. from United States
One very important feature that has positively caught my attention is that the Author explains in great detail how did she start writing and how a story is being written. Overall very warm and interesting
- Impressed How InformativeJuly 28, 2014 by Taziejane5 from United States
I am only on the second podcast and know already that I will be listening and taking copious notes to all of the podcasts. Tony Riches interview was amazing and so very informative. I was talking with a fellow author recently about his book "Bentari" sales and Tony provided information that I quickly dashed off to my friend that I know will increase his sales. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share with and get such great interviews.
- LukebmcclureJuly 28, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
An absolutely wonderful podcast and beautifully produced, a must for anyone looking to produce their own book or e-book for their niche well done!
- LukebmcclureJuly 28, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
An absolutely wonderful podcast and beautifully produced, a must for anyone looking to produce their own book or e-book for their niche well done!
- Love the Name: Write 2B Read - AwesomenessJuly 25, 2014 by Tosha :o)! from United States
Nice flow, actionable steps, and really enjoyable to listen to.
- DdddddJuly 25, 2014 by Tanyatanyatttttttt from United States
How impressive!!!! Love the idea, context, and the interview. This is a great start and I am looking forward to listen to more of those. Congratulations
- I feel inspired to write!July 25, 2014 by Jonah | MoneyMakingMillennials from United States
Ani's podcast is a breath of fresh air and inspiration! She has reignited my passion to write!
- WonderfulJuly 24, 2014 by David197722 from United States
Really nice work. Hope to see the next one soon. Better to see even Your own show Ani
- Tons of tips for authors!July 24, 2014 by Nick Loper from United States
Loving Ani's show. I have a few books published on Amazon with varying degrees of success, but love the process of writing, editing, creating, and marketing each new title. Learning lots from this podcast and looking forward to future episodes!
- Quality ProgramJuly 24, 2014 by Archangel Ink from United States
Full Disclosure: I appeared as a guest for the podcast to discuss my company and the services we offer for authors. Ani was a gracious host and and asked thoughtful, insightful questions. Her commitment to helping authors succeed and learn from the challenges and successes of other authors and industry insiders is evident. I look forward to many more installments of her program.
- A must haveJuly 22, 2014 by Josephine Read from United States
Ani's podcasts are must have tools for any writer...those wanting to invigorate their practice, beginning writers or anyone needing a boost or window into the writing life...thank you Ani, for these inspirational and informational tools that are wonderful resources.
- Great InfoJuly 22, 2014 by Jimmy Burgess from United States
Ani does a great job of asking the questions all writers want to ask of her guests. Very helpful information. All authors should be listening.
- ReaderJuly 22, 2014 by Ske Ghazari from United States
Very interesting interview, I really enjoy listening, and looking for new episodes.
- Awesome ContentJuly 21, 2014 by Lori Lynn Smith from Canada
Excellent Quality Content , interesting topics with great advice. I look forward to hearing more great interviews.
- YOU NEED THIS!July 20, 2014 by Julie Sheranosher from United States
Making writing something anyone could do, and do the RIGHT way! Tune in and get your time’s worth. Thanks for everything, Ani!
- Great podcast for aspiring writers!!July 20, 2014 by DireWolf_Lover from United States
Ani Alexander puts on a great podcast for anyone who is either in the process of writing a novel or thinking about it. She discusses important information writers should know and interviews guests who only add to this information. It is a must for anyone looking for insight into the writing process and the means to succeed.
- Great Interviews!July 19, 2014 by TrevorLaR from United States
Great information which is easy to immediately use! The interviews are fun, with good guests! Ani's personality is light and relaxed, and keeps the talk moving. If you are a writer, or are thinking about it, this podcast is for you!
- Great podcastJuly 19, 2014 by ilias diamantis from Greece
Ani is an accomplished writer and this gives her the knowledge and experience to guide us throught our writing journey .
- I Couldn't stop listening!!!July 18, 2014 by Vahe Mir from United States
For some reason I could not stop listening to Ani's creation! It's rare that I would even read writers' guiding books. Here I was captivated,,, first by her voice and then by her cleverly structured stories, then by the Value and positivity the stories bring. How about her very unique ways of doing everything?! A Must have for someone who needs to put his act together and try that very long overdue story of his own.
- Like itJuly 18, 2014 by Andrey Kh. from United States
Good podcat and interesting ideas. Definitely recommend .
- Great podcastJuly 17, 2014 by Lilushki from United States
Great podcast Ani! Very informative and useful, keep it up 🙂
- AmazingJuly 17, 2014 by JerryAS from United States
Inspiring and interesting stories!!!
- Great content. Great Delivery!July 17, 2014 by Hani Mourra from Canada
Ani delivers! Her content is awesome. An extremely valuable resource for anyone looking to write a book.
- Podcasts that keep you coming back for moreJuly 16, 2014 by Ben Adams UK from United Kingdom
I'll be absolutely honest I've never had the desire to write a book...until I listened to Ani Alexanders Podcast. Her love and passion for Writing is so infectious and though my writing skills leave much to be desire, its left me thinking... why not me? After each episode it leaves me with a feeling of motivation and that I must pursue my goals and wanting more episodes. She is clear in goals for the Podcast and well prepared with the content she wants to share. I listen to podcasts while I'm at work but I find with this one I have to wait til I get home to jot down ideas. Keep it up Ani your doing amazing work.
- Practical info & fun accent 😉July 16, 2014 by sointomusic from United States
I really like Ani. Her podcasts are short, filled with practical information and interesting. Her very cool accent actually forces me to focus in all that more intently. Best of luck to you with this endeavor!
- Great information!!July 13, 2014 by Dan @ Rental Income Podcast from United States
I love this show, and I am so glad I found it. Ani has lots of great information on each show. So inspiring!!
- Johnny Truant Interview, ExcellentJuly 13, 2014 by BruceJones80 from United States
Thanks Ani for the excellent interview with Johnny Truant on your podcast Write 2B Read. I enjoyed it a lot. Johnny and his writing partner Sean Platt wrote an excellent book, “Write, Publish, Repeat” on the process of writing and marketing your book and being a writer. Great in sites. He is always very interesting to listen to. Looking forward to future podcasts. thank you.
- Ani is greatJuly 12, 2014 by Bill Nowicki from United States
I love her voice and look forward to her interviews. She will be even better over time.
- Great Show, Great HostJuly 12, 2014 by alexdesigns from United States
Really enjoying this new podcast I just found. Great podcast with a great host. Looking forward to more episodes.
- Fantastic JobJuly 12, 2014 by John Dennis | Smart Time Onlin from United States
Ani does an amazing job telling stories and extracting lessons from them. On top of that, her delivery is clear and concise with great sound quality!
- Write 2B Read is perfect!July 11, 2014 by Dr. Goad from United States
Ani has designed a podcast that is interesting and relevant. Her easy going professional style makes for a great interview and she chooses guests that are interesting or who offer insight to those of us who are new to the business of writing books!
- Advice for the aspiring writer - highly recommendedJuly 10, 2014 by J H Rosel from United Kingdom
Having listened to the first few podcasts, I have to say that Ani skillfully delves into topics that most new and aspiring authors need in this age of self-publishing and social media. Inspiration giving advice abounds - isn't always nice to hear that others not only have all the same doubts and reservations as you but also that they have firsthand experience of overcoming those obstacles. I am now officially addicted to Ani's podcasts (or, in iTunes speak, I have subscribed) and I eagerly awaiting each new edition with pleasant anticipation. These podcasts are just like a good book, never throw away or delete them from your e-device after a first encounter, you will want to come back time and again to these insightful gems.
- Tons of value in this podcastJuly 8, 2014 by Tara Ross from United States
Ani offers an excellent product: a podcast of tips and suggestions for authors who are self-publishing and need to learn how others have succeeded. The shows flow well; she asks pertinent questions that keep the pace of the interview flowing, and inspire her guests to reveal their secrets to successful book launches and book marketing. I highly recommend that you listen to Write 2B Read; you won’t be disappointed!
- You just might find her voice addicting!July 4, 2014 by JimBessey from United States
I've known Ani for about 2 years now, and had no idea she had such an intriguing voice -- not to mention a great story! Tune in for inspiration and helpful writing/publishing advice from this bestselling author. Enjoy!
- Practical tips for fiction and non-fiction writersJuly 4, 2014 by RobCubbon from United Kingdom
I'm a big fan of Ani Alexander, both of her fiction books as well as her helpful blog posts and work with the writer community. This is a great podcast delivered with Ani’s fantastic-sounding voice.
- I'm in love 🙂July 4, 2014 by Meronb from United States
Ani, you have the best accent! Such a great pleasure to tune in. Thank you for making writing something that's reachable, accessible, and so much less frustrating! You rock!!!
- Interesting contentJuly 3, 2014 by Kathleen Gage from United States
The content from Ani is very interesting and well worth reading. She is a good story teller.
- Looking forward to hearing future episodes.July 3, 2014 by MrMattYoung from United Kingdom
I’m really excited about this podcast. I agree with Ani, everyone has a book inside them and I am looking forward to discovering mine.
- Great future!July 3, 2014 by busymamastill from United States
I see a great future for this podcast! Not only is it interesting to learn about authors and how they became established, but it is very inspirational for would be authors to listen. Good job, Ani! Keep up the effort to share these stories with us and inpire us!
- Ani’s show is gonna be really good !!July 3, 2014 by DustyTheKid from United States
Ani tells great stories in her books but having a podcast, for her, I think is a slam dunk. She’s got a great voice for this kind of outlet, and hearing about life from her side of the world plus all the details about writing - really great resource for others who write, want to write, or just like listening to good, interesting storytelling…Glad I found this one!!
- Highly Recommended for Newbie and Experienced WritersJuly 3, 2014 by Arvind Devalia from United Kingdom
I came across Ani's books and blog a while ago - and I am inspired that she is now sharing her expertise and passion for writing with others. She brings a lot of drive and enthusiasm in her work - and I really get her commitment to help other writers. This clearly comes through in the podcasts I have already listened to. I highly recommend Ani's work.
- Cool! Thank you!July 3, 2014 by Marine.ek from Armenia
Very motivating and useful. Looking forward to the next ones...
- GreatJuly 3, 2014 by SurenFant from United States
Good interview with Tony Riches, a lot of good ways for new authors.
- InterestingJuly 2, 2014 by Chamartin from Armenia
Very intersting. I am sure that there will be encouragement and inspiration in the upcoming episodes too.