Today I am talking to Amazon bestselling paranormal author Rebecca Patrick-Howard.
Powered by the Simple Podcast Press Player
Listen to the Episode Below
Rebecca wanted to become a country singer. But later she re-considered and became a blogger and travel writer. She self-published her first fiction book in January 2013.
In this interview we talk about
- the fear of sharing her fiction writings and how she overcame it
- why Rebecca did not give-up when she wanted to
- book marketing efforts that worked best so far
- Rebecca’s unique approach to building her e mail list
- social media and its importance
- future plans