Since he started 99 Bitcoins in 2013 it has grown immensely and today we are helping more than 1.4 million new Bitcoiners each month.
In his episode we discuss:
- what’s the story behind 99 Bitcoins
- how the perception of Bitcoin has changed over time [11:53]
- is Bitcoin (and crypto in general) for everyone? [15:45]
- why aren’t things simple and user-friendly for mass adoption[20:08]
- Bitcoin obituaries [26:04]
- Credible and good-quality resources to go to [38:35]
Price is the result or bi-factor of the technology. If the technology is good and useful then the price will follow.
if you wanna see if you understand something try to explain it to someone else.
And last but not least
To join our discussions and share your views – make sure you become part of our telegram community by clicking here!
Want to become a guest or feature your project? Contact me below: