Today I am talking to Ken Dunn. Ken is a bestselling author and the CEO and founder of Next Century Publishing and the Reader’s Legacy. His mission is to change the way people read, write and experience books.
In this interview we find out
- Ken’s journey from being a police officer to becoming financially free and retired
- how one book changed Ken’s life
- the challenges writers face today
- what Next Century Publishing does
- what is Reader’s Legacy and why writers should get engaged there now
[text-blocks id=”podcast-subscription-links” plain=1]