But surprisingly enough publishing a magazine and entrepreneurship are not the topics we have covered in this interview. I decided to talk to him about Instagram because he had amazing results using that channel.
In over 5 months Nathan started his magazine Instagram account from scratch and reached over 110k followers. Besides the brand exposure and the community around the brand he is now receiving around 1200-1500 e mail sign ups a week. How cool is that?
In this interview I tried to pick his brain and find out what are the main things we need to know about using Instagram and how could we use it to get amazing results.
Engagement on Instagram is 50 times better than on Facebook.
Serve your community by producing content.
Quotes work extremely well on Instagram.
Be very clear in your bio what your account is about.
To grow followers on Instagram
- create content that really resonates with your audience
- create content that is sharable
- create content that is valuable and that people want to come back to
- be consistent (post at least 2-3 times a day)
- utilize hashtags
- follow like minded accounts (30-40% follow back)
- find top influencers in your niche and build relationships with them
Wordswag app (IOS)
Write 2B Read Closed Facebook Group
Please feel free to join me and other Write 2B Read podcast listeners at our Facebook group.
[text-blocks id=”podcast-subscription-links” plain=1]