Today I interview Phil Pallen. Phil helps position, build and promote brands. Phil was lucky that he could not find a job after his internship, so eventually he became a successful entrepreneur who does what he loves.
Powered by the Simple Podcast Press Player
Click to Listen
In this interview we cover:
- what’s the biggest challenge brands have in the very beginning?
- what’s the formula of brand’s positioning?
- which are the elements that build the brand?
- how to differentiate yourself from other brands?
- can introverts become successful brands?
- be yourself or fake it till you make it?
- how to use your stories in your branding and which stories should you pick?
Food for thought:
Figure out why what you do and how you do it is different from what’s already out there.
What’s your content vs personality ratio?
We have no choice but to think of ourselves as a product.
Use branding as a really powerful tool for growth.
Leave a Reply