In this piece, I share my thought about content. How often should we create content? What to do if we do not have a good content? Should we stick to a schedule? etc.
From now on I will be recording on Facebook Live and this means you can participate by asking your questions to me and my guest, leave comments and see how we record the podcast. If you’s like to engage simply like my Facebook Page and you will get notifications and updates from me and won’t miss anything ).
In case you prefer to watch – then you can watch this one below.
- How can NFT artists get collectors' attention? with Mentxlist420
- Sustainable Metaverse: NFTs, Art & Climate Action
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NFT
- NFT Community Engagement and Ego Reset
- Challenges and Opportunities for Blockchain “Creators” with Robin Schmidt
- Mastering Bitcoin, Ethereum and Everything In Between with Andreas Antonopoulos
- Did You Know You Could Buy and Sell Tweets as NFTs?
- Blockchain NFTs and Their Intrinsic Value
- Finding Blockchain's Soul or How to Live Life Without Banks with David Hoffman from Bankless
- Tapping into Ethereum Grandpa's Curious Consciousness with Dmitry Buterin
- Blockchain NFT's: The digital value explosion you've never heard of
- Blockchain Mass Adoption: What Gets on Its way?
- How do you make your blockchain startup marketing decisions?
- What role should blockchain play in your marketing?
- Can Marketing Make Your Blockchain Startup Succeed No Matter What?
- An intro: Why the hell am I launching a blockchain/marketing podcast?