talk to him for my podcast back when Write 2B Read was relatively new and unknown was a big achievement in other people’s eyes (I am not telling that it was not). So now I have Pat back with a new interview and new book.
For those of you who don’t know Pat yet below is his short bio.
Pat Flynn makes a living on the internet and considers himself the luckiest person on the earth. Through his very popular blog Smart Passive Income and his Smart Passive Income Podcast he shares his experience and helps his readers reach their goals.
I think it is also important to mention that Pat was also from the very few people, who encouraged me to start the Write 2B Read podcast.
This time we speak about Pat’s second book Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money, which launched just few days ago. In this interview Pat explains:
- what the book is about and how he came up with the idea to write it
- the struggles Pat had writing his second book and how he got over them
- when did Pat mostly write the book
- how did Pat Flynn get his first draft up
- what was the initial title of the book and how did Pat found the title that he uses now
- how to validate your non-fiction book idea before starting to write it
I guess that was it for today.
As I mentioned in this episode I am working on a coaching offer for my podcast listeners and other writers and/or entrepreneurs, who are looking to establish their personal brand online. In case you’re interested and prefer not to wait until everything is set up please get in touch and we can start making things happen straightaway!
If you enjoyed the interview, please subscribe to it below and you will not miss any upcoming episode.